Ever wondered how you can put into good use your iPhone Live Camera photos? Well, Instagram wants to ease the burden so they came up with an ingenious way to make use of the iPhone’s Live snaps.
Follow these simple steps.
- Take photos as you normally would on your camera app.
- Make sure the Live feature is enabled by tapping the “Live” icon while on the camera app.
- Go to Instagram and open stories.
- Swipe up or down to open your photo gallery and select a photo. Please note that only photos taken within the last 24 hours are accesssible.
- Tap and hold the photo to convert it into a boomerang video. Voila!
Share this to a friend who likes sharing Boomerang shots. 🙂